POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb) : Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Rad+dof+blurred reflection test (~23kb)
From: Daniel Nilsson
Date: 2 Sep 2003 05:59:22
Message: <3f5469fa$1@news.povray.org>
Here is an image I have worked on during rainy days in the summer (although
most days were sunny). It started as an experiment with radiosity only
lighting using two "umbrellas" as light sources. Then I put the pov logo in
and the sphere and cone so it looks like the letters POV. The render time
was about 1 hour then before I added focal blur and blurred reflections. It
wasn't until I got home from the summerhouse to my apartment (and my faster
computer) that I hade time to render with all effects turned on at the same
time. It took just over 19h on my Athlon XP 2400+ 512Mb.
I am very happy with the results and have learned a lot when making it.
Enjoy!

--
Daniel Nilsson

Post a reply to this message