POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Recursive Sphere Take 2 - Now in Technicolor! : Re: Recursive Sphere Take 2 - Now in Technicolor! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recursive Sphere Take 2 - Now in Technicolor!
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 1 Sep 2003 08:41:48
Message: <3f533e8c@news.povray.org>
What do you mean with "stick with primaries and secondaries"?
Media is actually just a simple, spherical, polywave 2 media
with lots of white at 1, but the color at .9.

Hm, perhaps you're talking about primary and secondary
colors? Well, the macro just takes one color as input, then
slighty modifies it for each successive step. This way, the
later iterations appear in color close to their parent, but
can be distinguished from each other.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> Mmmmm, peuse....heave!  I think it would be safer to stick with
> primaries and secondaries.  Cool media though.
>
> -Ben
>

> > So, this is just a small preview render (with recursion
> > depth only set to 2 instead of the time-consuming 3)
> > to check the colors and look.
> >
> > Comments and Suggestions appreciated!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tim