POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cornell's box; MegaPOV vs. WinOSi : Re: Cornell's box; MegaPOV vs. WinOSi Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:40:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cornell's box; MegaPOV vs. WinOSi
From: Ari-Matti Leppaenen
Date: 31 Aug 2003 10:58:05
Message: <3f520cfd@news.povray.org>
This is my try with POV3.5. Radiosity values are saved first from a
diffrent camera position and a super wide FOV to get most of the room
visible and then the final with photons, loadedradiosity values and
no_image for the front and right walls. The lighting is still a bit
darker and material don't look quite the same, but at least now I'm
starting to remember how to use POV.

A-M

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: