POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Voronoi V0.9 sources release : Voronoi V0.9 sources release Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Voronoi V0.9 sources release
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 30 Aug 2003 18:49:38
Message: <3f512a02@news.povray.org>
Here we go, I finally bundled something to be released.
I thought I had spent quite a lot of time on that stuff, so I might
leave the community benefit from my investment.

I'll post the demo images from the package in p.b.i so that you can
figure out what this is. I heavily commented the sources, but if you
have questions, problems, bugs, etc let me know. Visit the provided web
sites to have an idea what Voronoi diagrams are. (especially
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/Info/People/chew/Delaunay.html )

I personally have thousands of ideas of things I can do with that, so
maybe you will have other ideas.

JC

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: