POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cornell's box; MegaPOV vs. WinOSi : Re: Cornell's box; MegaPOV vs. WinOSi Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cornell's box; MegaPOV vs. WinOSi
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 30 Aug 2003 17:14:52
Message: <3f5113cc@news.povray.org>
> aaah! The solution to my problem! Of course. I'll do this!

Actually, that doesn't work. Having these walls in the scene during
radiosity will hide everything behind them. When I use no_image in the final
pass, these areas becomes visible again but no radiosity was calculated for
them. The result looks bad. So I can only get the backwall into the
reflections, as you suggested, but it will not be included in radiosity. So
it's going to make things unreal.

Regards,
Hugo