POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Trailing Particles (338kb, MPG1) : Re: Trailing Particles (338kb, MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trailing Particles (338kb, MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 28 Aug 2003 09:37:31
Message: <3f4e059b$1@news.povray.org>
I soon found out that the way my system works,
Bullettime is very easily possible. Who wants
to render the Matrix now? :-)

The I/O-Macros save and load the positions
of the particles every frame. I've found that I
should have made them save only the last
15 frames or so, that the #if's would get very
complicated during the effect. Since it was just
a little show-off, I left it at that.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> >It is similiar to my Rainbow-Animation, but has a
> >little Matrix-Bullet-Time effect incorporated. :-)
> Welcome home, the animation is very nice I particularly like the
> Matrix-Bullet-Time effect.
>
> Regards
>         Stephen

---