POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Trailing Particles (338kb, MPG1) : Trailing Particles (338kb, MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 03:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Trailing Particles (338kb, MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 28 Aug 2003 07:53:25
Message: <3f4ded35@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

I had planned on releasing this animation (made with
my PartixGen and I/O-Macros) BEFORE I left
for vacation, but something always happened to my
PC which made the data used by the I/O-Macros
worthless. The scene-file doesn't come with a lot
of security options, so the animation has to be rendered
in one go, in order to prevent duplicate entries for
the trailing part of the particles...

Anyways, I came back and wanted to get a clear
conscious that my Rendering Machine was working
again, so I set the animation to render.

It is similiar to my Rainbow-Animation, but has a
little Matrix-Bullet-Time effect incorporated. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

---

Attachments:
Download 'rainbow_trail_lq.mpg' (339 KB)