POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dome Array Lighting test : Re: Dome Array Lighting test Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dome Array Lighting test
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 26 Aug 2003 17:54:57
Message: <3f4bd731@news.povray.org>
Hmmm, hadn't thought of trying it with area lights.  Actually, I was trying
to avoid them because of higher render times.  I'll have to give it a try
and see what happens.

BTW, tried one last night with 32 lights and it was almost identical, just
needed a little parameter tweaking.

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge