POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MayaFur v1.0 : Re: MayaFur v1.0 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MayaFur v1.0
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 26 Aug 2003 17:53:00
Message: <3f4bd6bc$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, with the demo scene, I was trying to max out the settings on a low-end
machine... p3 700MHz with 256meg.  The fact that I could get 160,000 hairs
with pure radiosity lighting and triangle texture interpolation seemed
pretty good to me on that machine :P

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge