POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : XiloHertz : Re: XiloHertz Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XiloHertz
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 26 Aug 2003 15:33:02
Message: <3f4bb5ee@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> "Xilo Musimene" <xil### [at] hotpopcom> wrote in message
>
> "You're on the right track to make beautiful images, but unfortunately
> you don't
> seem to have an artistic sense...  An artistic image would have
> movement, would
> tell a story, have a past and a future...  and all this in a still
> image...
> When looking at your picture, I see a very nice render of a blue-print!
> Try
> working on the concept of you future p.b.i submissions!"

I have to admit I was amazed by your reply.  Actually, I am indeed
looking to add some living energy to my image, but I am stuck with the
lifelessness of the initial idea.

I was wondering how you could help me find some life into this Boring
Void I have created.

Needless to say that I totally agree with you.  Though I still think
there is something to be done and I am left either on the edge of
abandon or at the door of imploration for help at the death-bed of this
idea.

Besides, this idea is not about Art, I experience difficulties to
express what it really is about (since I'm french), and therefore an
artistic sense would be out of topic in this image, I think.  I may be
wrong.

Thanks for your reply for it made me think clearly for some time!
   Simon

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://216.67.225.237/~nexus99/xilo/intro.php