POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MayaFur v1.0 : Re: MayaFur v1.0 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:33:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MayaFur v1.0
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 26 Aug 2003 07:22:26
Message: <3f4b42f2$1@news.povray.org>
The thing to understand is that if you want a reasonable render time you
have to turn off TTI and use a standard POV texture.  It would help to turn
off (or at least tone down) the radiosity too.  That demo image uses pure
radiosity lighting and TTI texturing, which takes a lot of memory and
resources.

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge