POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Request : Re: Request Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 25 Aug 2003 14:20:01
Message: <3f4a5351$2@news.povray.org>
Hmm ...

I really prefer the image to be as high a quality as possible, although I
do tend to get annoyed if someone posts something that is larger
that 640x480 pixels, since that makes it difficult to view on my
screen.

I am sure that I am not the only one who is examing the posted
images -- especially the good ones -- pixel by pixel in order to see
how a particular effect works.

I tend to think that around 200k is the upper limit and generally
compress between 100-200k.  Am I doing the wrong thing?

Aaron