POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cistern.jpg (96.4kb) : Re: cistern.jpg (96.4kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cistern.jpg (96.4kb)
From: Tek
Date: 23 Aug 2003 22:45:12
Message: <3f4826b8$1@news.povray.org>
Really nice images. I particularly like the colours you've chosen for them, very
different to other pov images and really lending a unique style to your work. It
reminds me of the colours they use in the Matrix, with lots of secondary colours
(greens, oranges, and purples). Very effective, and moody.

Of the images themselves, good modelling, lighting, and clever use of
techniques. My only "criticism" would be they don't look realistic, but then I
don't think that was your intention and I certainly like the unreal feeling.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com