POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : oldman_statue.jpg (118kb) : Re: oldman_statue.jpg (118kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oldman_statue.jpg (118kb)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 23 Aug 2003 15:13:53
Message: <3f47bcf1$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Samuel!

Long time no see.  :o)  You just posted the same 3 times, you know that? Two
times with the image attached.

It looks impressive and perhaps I should look at the Gimp. Funny name for an
editor, at least in my langauge. Was this picture created (painted /
scanned) with both a colormap and a bumpmap?  Or the bumpmap was derived
from the colormap?

Oh, and I realize I'm posting too much around here lately.. I should
probably stop myself.

Regards,
Hugo