POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky tests : Re: Sky tests Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky tests
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 23 Aug 2003 07:40:18
Message: <3f4752a2@news.povray.org>
The following images uses cube CSG with imagemaps made in Terragen.
Gilles Tran has a tutorial somewhere if my memory serves me well.

/Stefan

"Rohan" <rox### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
news:3F4### [at] yahoocom...
> I've been experimenting with skies lately, and I thought I'd share my
> results.
>
> The first is several planes with different scaled clouds, an isosurface,
> and a thin box with a flare texture.
>
> The second is as above, but without the flare.
>
> The third is an isosurface, sphere idfference with media, and a sphere.
>
> The fourth is just one plane with a clouds texture, a sky_sphere, an
> isosurface, and a thin box with the flare texture very close to the
camera.

> The fifth is several stacked planes with the same texture.
>
> The sixth is several concertreic spheres with the same texture.
>
> The third is actually the most recent, I previously just goofed around
> with a box of media in it before.
>
> Rohan _e_ii

----

----

----

----

----

----

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sky_cube_3.jpg' (25 KB) Download 'sky_cube_2.jpg' (21 KB) Download 'sky_cube_1.jpg' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'sky_cube_3.jpg'
sky_cube_3.jpg

Preview of image 'sky_cube_2.jpg'
sky_cube_2.jpg