POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light on a few spheres : Re: Light on a few spheres Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light on a few spheres
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 22 Aug 2003 10:50:27
Message: <3f462db3$1@news.povray.org>
Hello again,

Thanks for the comments, DT and Nicolas! I'm posting the source now at
povray.binaries.scene-files. It's slightly rewritten in an attempt to clear
things out. But there are still things I'd like to improve.

The bitmap used for the ground is not included, instead I've included a
simple procedural texture, but you will get the same light as I got.

I've tried replacing the spheres with other objects, but not everything
looks as good.. It's always like that, isn't it? But this time, I don't
think it can be blamed on the light.

Regards,
Hugo