POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Photograph or POV? : Re: A Photograph or POV? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Photograph or POV?
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 22 Aug 2003 04:51:29
Message: <3f45d991@news.povray.org>
I'd bet for a POV image. The lighting seems photorealistic but the focal
   blur has this special povray look, in this case the field depth seems
to be artificially narrow.

I personally have troubles using focal blur, I never manage to have the
settings I want. It seems that the focus point and the field depth can't
be set separately. If anyone has a good focus blur tutorial ... :-)

Apart from that, the image is a bit dark, I like it though,

JC