POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Menger Fun : Re: More Menger Fun Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:13:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Menger Fun
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 21 Aug 2003 20:29:38
Message: <3f4563f2@news.povray.org>
Thanks Tommy.  That's a nice compliment to compare my works to Vasarely's.
I do try to go for a kinetic feel in my works, and I love optical illusions
and perceptual effects.  I feel like the computer did most of the work for
me on this one though. :)  Sorry I missed your post, go check the p.b.s.f.
group for the code.

-Ben

P.S.  might this be the one that it reminds you of?

"tommy" <tom### [at] webkenyacom> wrote in message
> Hi Ben, very nice pic !!  Remind of Vasarelli painting, I love it !!
> And I would love to see the code to know how to do that.  I did few myself
> (in painting) long time ago and they are still on the wall of my small
> office room.
>
> Cheers
>
> Tommy
> The 1st African citizen POV member !