POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three Point Lighting Test : Three Point Lighting Test Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  Three Point Lighting Test
From: Davey B
Date: 21 Aug 2003 16:27:27
Message: <3f452b2f@news.povray.org>
Well It has been a long while since I had a play with Povray and even longer
since I posted an image.  So to make up for lost time I'm posting 2.

Just a little experiment using 3 point lighting and radiosity.  I know this
object has been modelled hundreds of times but I just wanted something
simple to get me back into things.  I even put a checkered floor in for good
measure ;-)

Both images are the same apart from 1 has focal blur.

Comments etc.. etc.. please

Dave.