POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Robot Insect legs with 2 & 3 segments (735kB MPG) : Re: Robot Insect legs with 2 & 3 segments (735kB MPG) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot Insect legs with 2 & 3 segments (735kB MPG)
From: Guenter
Date: 19 Aug 2003 07:45:09
Message: <3f420dc5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Hugo,

It's been awhile since I've done any poving but I'm back at it now that I
have a computer that works again.  What I've seen of kinematics is that I'll
need to develope an external (to Pov) program to generate joint positions.
My initial goal was to see how far I could push the macros before I start
writing C++ code.

This first video was just a verification of the macros.  I plan to add more
realism to the image.  There's a beautiful spider in my backyard that will
make an excellent model.

Thanks for the input.
Guenter