POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Robot Insect legs with 2 & 3 segments (735kB MPG) : Re: Robot Insect legs with 2 & 3 segments (735kB MPG) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot Insect legs with 2 & 3 segments (735kB MPG)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 19 Aug 2003 03:12:13
Message: <3f41cdcd$1@news.povray.org>
Hello Guenter,

Well, your macro works! I look forward to see what more you have in mind. At
the current stage, movement is very static I think even for a robot. The
feet also hit each other (or nearly hit?) when they move.

What is your reason for not using ...kinematics?  I know nothing about it
I'm afraid.. But Rune has something on his website about this...
http://runevision.com/

Regards,
Hugo