POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post - Moray, POV image - 1 attachment : Re: First post - Moray, POV image - 1 attachment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First post - Moray, POV image - 1 attachment
From: St
Date: 18 Aug 2003 07:01:56
Message: <3f40b224@news.povray.org>
"Craig Reed" <tha### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...

> For my own education, could you briefly explain how to do this
individual
> tweaking?

     Well, in the PoV editor, you would have 6 blocks of code each
expressing the letter you want, and in those blocks you would have
your texture/pigment/finish statements - it's just a matter of
changing the parameters for each texture, colour or finish that you
want. By the way, there's a lovely little program called 'PoV Colour
Picker' by Bob Franke where you can see the colours change as you
scroll until you get the one you want:

   http://www.geocities.com/bob_franke/pov/povutil.htm

    Also, try using AA and make your image larger, this one I've just
done is only 25kb's bigger.

   Oh, and welcome!  :)

   ~Steve~

> Craig