POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Remake in progress (RIP? :) - 109Kb : Re: Remake in progress (RIP? :) - 109Kb Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:11:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Remake in progress (RIP? :) - 109Kb
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 17 Aug 2003 08:37:11
Message: <3f3f76f7$1@news.povray.org>
Hola Jaime,

I only have one remark : the shape of the falling water doesn't seem
physically accurate, it doesn't have enough speed to get out
horizontally like this, it should be falling much faster.

Apart from this little detail, this image is REALLY nice.
I can feel the freshness of the shadow in this very hot spanish afternoon.

JC