POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just because... : Re: Just because... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just because...
From: Tek
Date: 13 Aug 2003 15:01:09
Message: <3f3a8af5$1@news.povray.org>
Oh yes. The sense of anticipation in this image is excellent, the way the images
is aiming at the flag. I almost expect to see a club swing down at any moment!

Good balance of colours as well, the green on the ball is very effective, and
the tee is a nice accent colour. I'd suggest making the grass a little less
yellow, and the atmospheric fog very slightly more blue. Also your bunkers look
a little strange, maybe too pale or smooth.

But anyway, it looks fantastic. Please post a massive version when it's finished
(I run in 1600x1200, and I could do with a new BG!).

Nice work

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com