POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light on a few spheres : Re: Light on a few spheres Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light on a few spheres
From: Tek
Date: 13 Aug 2003 14:55:27
Message: <3f3a899f$1@news.povray.org>
I think B&W has as much a place in ray tracing as it does in photography. Though
personally I tend to dislike images in black and white, particularly movies, I
don't know why it just doesn't seem to appeal to me as much as colour.

It is, however, a very good way to test lighting.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com