POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light on a few spheres : Re: Light on a few spheres Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light on a few spheres
From: Tek
Date: 13 Aug 2003 13:53:25
Message: <3f3a7b15$1@news.povray.org>
At least an 8. I'd give it a 9 only I'm not sure what material those spheres
are meant to be made out of. They look pearlescent, and if that's deliberate
then it's very realistic. But if they're meant to look plastic then there's
something odd going on.

In any case, I think it would be possible to take a photo that looks like
this. Definitely time to try it on more realistic objects.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com