POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Underground Tunnel ( mpg 520 kbu ) : Underground Tunnel ( mpg 520 kbu ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Underground Tunnel ( mpg 520 kbu )
From: Rune
Date: 13 Aug 2003 10:16:21
Message: <3f3a4835@news.povray.org>
I was bored and made this relatively simple animation. But it's not that
interesting. I don't have any specific plans for it, so do you have any
ideas in which direction I could take it (no pun intended) to make it a
cool animation?

No suggestions requiring detailed modelling, please... ;)

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Jul 25**

Attachments:
Download 'tunnel.mpg' (521 KB)