POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light on a few spheres : Light on a few spheres Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Light on a few spheres
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 13 Aug 2003 09:25:49
Message: <3f3a3c5d@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

This is not exactly a first post, but with those spheres on a plane, it
comes close. I know they're rather boring but the aim is solely to setup a
good light. Something that looks real even on simple objects, and something
easily reusable. The absense of color should help better judge the light.

I'm interested in your critical opinion: On a scale from 0-10 (where 10 is
best) how photorealistic would you rate the image? ...and what can be done
to improve the light?

Thanks,
Hugo

Post a reply to this message