POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My First animation post : Re: My First animation post Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:40:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First animation post
From: Neonux
Date: 12 Aug 2003 03:38:55
Message: <3f38998f@news.povray.org>
> From past post I would have gathered the subject matter of animation and
> images posted here was not of much concern. From nudity to paganism and
the
> occult. Why would my post now some how require such criticism over the
> content?

Having not paid much attention to this group I haven't spotted any of those
posts that you refer too.

I don't then feel qualified to comment on those.  I would imagine that they
words [nudity] or [offensive] may be used in the subject line of such a
post?

Like I said it just doesn't "work" for _me_.  I don't mean to offend by that
but perhaps the subject matter could be handled in a different way to get
the same message?

Infact I find that the cross hitting the "sin" seems quite a violent act.
Not something I associate with.

Religious over zealousness can sometimes perpetuate (sp?) the exact thing
that is trying to be contained.

Some so called religious people are infact hiding behind a belief system to
excuse their own shortcomings or weakness.  It can give the majority a bad
name I'm afraid.

Its dangerous ground I am treading here.  I try not to offend just point out
some of my own experiences.