POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin) : Re: SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin) Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell: The documentation 1/3 (plugin)
From: mcavoys
Date: 11 Aug 2003 07:20:51
Message: <3f377c08.243980605@news.povray.org>
Thomas
My News group reader (Free Agent) cannot decode the attachments. The problem
seems to be that they are marked 1/3 2/3 and 3/3 internally. Error for plugin
"Agent was able to locate only 1 of 3 sections for the binary file"
I can manually decode the manuals but have problems reading it. I am present
downloading the latest version of Acrobat reader.

Regards
        Stephen