POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My First animation post : Re: My First animation post Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:44:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My First animation post
From: Tek
Date: 10 Aug 2003 07:43:04
Message: <3f362fc8@news.povray.org>
Well that's an... uh, interesting... animation. Still I guess it would make more
sense with the lesson you were teaching.

Why can I see polygons in the word "sin"? it's shaped as if it's just textured
onto a sphere but when it gets close I'm sure I can see angles in it. The
texture on the ground when the cross lands is pretty nice.

Though I would suggest turning down the compression quality to get a smaller
video for posting, that video is very high quality and that's why it was so big.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com