POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Faucet : Re: Faucet Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Faucet
Date: 7 Aug 2003 13:09:15
Message: <3f3287bb@news.povray.org>
> Very nice! I love the DOF and the model itself. A blob i presume?
> May I suggest rotating one of the handles a bit, so they don't line up to
> each other? I belive they seldom do, when the water is turned off? But
then
> again, I might be wrong, correct me please :)

Thank you!  Yes, it is a blob, containing three cylinders and one sphere.
The the upper half of the faucet is a cylinder and a torus.  The faucet is
actually the first 'real' object I've constructed with a blob.

In my next image in this newsgroup I will as you suggest, turn the handles a
little bit.

Regards,

Werner Vesteraas
Oslo, Norway