POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : automatic-generated similar objects : Re: automatic-generated similar objects Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: automatic-generated similar objects
From:  ! Chris
Date: 5 Aug 2003 10:08:25
Message: <3f2fba59@news.povray.org>
Interesting - with suitably chosen distortions and colours these could be
turned into faces I guess - the main point is to produce things such that
someone choosing one of them will be able to pick the same one again
a week or so later - and they will be jumbled up - so remembering
"it's the first one" will be no use.

I just assume that people are probably going to be best at remembering
a persons face, rather than abstract stuff - hence the idea to use faces,
but anything else that's rememberable would also suit I expect.

Chris.