POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] bicycle update : Re: [WIP] bicycle update Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] bicycle update
From: Peter Ketting
Date: 4 Aug 2003 22:22:28
Message: <3f2f14e4$1@news.povray.org>
"fabienhenon" wrote in message...

> I am interested in your macro. I'd like to see it.

I posted the source in p.b.s-f.

Please note the following:

(a) It is not the final version yet.
(b) There is alot of room for improvement.
(c) My math skills are very limited.
(d) chain.inc pulls its textures from a seperate "materials.inc" include
file.
(e) If you declare DEBUG, it will render the chain showing every other link
and omits the copper pins.
(f) Right now, the left circle has to be left of the origin, as well as the
right circle needing to be right of the origin. (something I have to work on
still).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Cheers,
Peter