POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : csg (26+17 kb). : Re: csg (26+17 kb). Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: csg (26+17 kb).
From: Tek
Date: 4 Aug 2003 15:34:26
Message: <3f2eb542$1@news.povray.org>
Woah that looks really cool!
What material have you applied to them? it looks sort of like blurred
reflections but I assume it's just a blurry HDR image or something.

Can you animate it? :)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

"Alex Kluchikov" <klk### [at] ukrnet> wrote in message
> CSG objects. Made of big sphere in center, small spheres around and
differences (cylinder - torus) to smoothly connect them. Yes, it looks like
something similar to splorks
> (http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/30636/), but no blobs were
used. (It seems to me, splorks are made of blobs, am I right?) As usually, if
anybody interested in source, I'll