POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : automatic-generated similar objects : Re: automatic-generated similar objects Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: automatic-generated similar objects
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 4 Aug 2003 12:05:05
Message: <3f2e8431$1@news.povray.org>
I just read the offer and it seems that it is expected to output
concrete images (objects, cats, dogs, etc.), not abstract. But you can
argue that having abstract images makes it even harder to describe to
someone else.
Beyond that I think your images are too similar, It would be very
difficult to pick the right one without a lot of training. Maybe you
should vary them a little bit more, changing the colors for example.

JC