POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surrealist approach - Final [slight nudity] : Re: Surrealist approach - Final [slight nudity] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surrealist approach - Final [slight nudity]
From: Anubis
Date: 4 Aug 2003 10:55:31
Message: <3f2e73e3@news.povray.org>
Personaly, I believe that the IRTC exists to bring out peoples
individuality.   What I mean by that is, your desision should be based on
what you feel.  Not Everyone else.  And since few of us are from Africa we
may not see or feel the same things you do.

I will however put forward my Personal Opinion: 2
I give no explination.

Sincerely,
Anubis