POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bonsai : Re: bonsai Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bonsai
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 4 Aug 2003 09:14:39
Message: <3f2e5c3f$1@news.povray.org>
> I'll add a few more
> bits and post it again in a few days, I don't think it's a bad effort
since
> I've only been ratracing since I downloaded POVRAY about 8 weeks ago and
> was on holiday for three of them!

Amazing job, especially for only having been at this for a few weeks!

You might want to create "boards" for the floor, but simply creating several
boxes (in a while loop), and translating the texture by some random amount.
...Or maybe there's a way to do that within the texture itself...

I've only been at this for about a year now as well.  I remember how
exciting it was back in the "early days"...  *sigh*

--
Jeremy