POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bonsai : Re: bonsai Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bonsai
From: Doug Eichenberg
Date: 3 Aug 2003 20:08:45
Message: <3f2da40d$1@news.povray.org>
You might try a "finer grained" texture for the soil... more small bumps in
it.  Vary the colors a bit too... most soils won't have one flat color to
them.  You might even think about putting some small clumps of grass or moss
in it.

The table seems too dark to me... the color seems out of place in the scene
with the screen and floor being much lighter in color.

Leaves and screen look good... I like the shadow on the back wall from the
screen, nicely done.

--
Doug Eichenberg
www.getinfo.net/douge