POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SeaShell.lua : Re: SeaShell.lua Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:47:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell.lua
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Aug 2003 02:30:15
Message: <3f2cabf7@news.povray.org>
Hello Sylvain!
It so happens that french is my (almost) native language! So no problems
there. Also, I have a large amount of experience in writing reports,
tutorials, and publications, mainly in english, so, maybe, I can be of help?
Yes, the mdls would be useful. For instance to put them in a tutorial? I
could also make a pdf-file for easy distribution (I am not familiar enough
with html, unfortunately.
But, by all means, ask Philippe first! He is the Boss in this matter!

Thomas

"SYLVAIN LESEUR" <sle### [at] freefr> schreef in bericht
> > Sylvain!
> > Those are excellent images! Very realistic! How did you make them? Would
> it
> > be an idea if you made a (small) tutorial, together with Philippe,
> > explaining shape and texture creation? I think there are many
Moray-users