POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UPDATE: WIP - Death of Mind : Re: UPDATE: WIP - Death of Mind Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UPDATE: WIP - Death of Mind
From: gonzo
Date: 2 Aug 2003 20:41:32
Message: <3f2c5a3c@news.povray.org>
DT - The Renaissance <kin### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message
> What about that?

I like the atmosphere and the stark colors & contrast. I did like the head
on the ground in the first image though, none of the others have conveyed
the sense of death as well IMO.

To me, the red head speaks of life, the blue head speaks of resurrection,
but death is conspicuously absent. But then, maybe that's what you intended.

Just my .02...

RG