POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SeaShell.lua : Re: SeaShell.lua Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:51:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell.lua
From: SYLVAIN LESEUR
Date: 2 Aug 2003 05:16:40
Message: <3f2b8178@news.povray.org>
> Sylvain!
> Those are excellent images! Very realistic! How did you make them? Would
it
> be an idea if you made a (small) tutorial, together with Philippe,
> explaining shape and texture creation? I think there are many Moray-users
> interested in this! I just played a little bit around with the plugin, but
> you have gone in-depth, surely.
>
> Thomas

Thanks a lot Thomas.

Yes it's a good idea. We thought of making a " How to " but not easy
for me, I am not at all a pedagogue. Pilippes have made a documentation,
it is in French. Can you understand this language ? I can try to make
a fast translation. If that is appropriate to you ? That is likely to
take a little time and the translation be likely not to be exelente...
I will ask the permission nevertheless to Philippes
Do you wish the .mdl files ?
Friendly
Sylvain