POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : PartixGen released! : Distributable with SMPOV Server Time
30 Apr 2024 12:02:52 EDT (-0400)
  Distributable with SMPOV
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 2 Aug 2003 01:51:14
Message: <3f2b5152$1@news.povray.org>
The example-Animation Scenes look really cool.
Especially the rainbow.

I rendered them with SMPOV - they can be tiled, distributed ... works
perfekt.

However, after setting particle numbers from (normal 270) to 2200, switching
lighting "on" (last line)
I got some sort of a "stack overflow" from POV-Ray, I guess I have to
decrease "max_trace_level" next time .-).

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and
POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm