POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG motorbike : CSG motorbike Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  CSG motorbike
From: Tek
Date: 31 Jul 2003 18:41:59
Message: <3f299b37@news.povray.org>
Hi, this is something I'm working on for the IRTC "Escape" animations round. The
bikes built entirely from CSG of simple pov objects (lots of cylinders, and some
spheres, superellipsoids, and 2 blobs). It's set up for animation, so the wheels
can roll, the handlebars steer the front wheel, and the suspension can be moved.
Render time was 2 minutes 39 seconds at 1600 x 1200.

I'm very pleased with the result, it's the most complex thing I've ever
hand-coded and it only took about 4 evenings to get it to this stage. :) ...now
all I need is to build the bike's rider!

Comments and criticism would be appreciated.
--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message