POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Modified Fruit : Re: Modified Fruit Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modified Fruit
From: Andrew Wilcox
Date: 30 Jul 2003 09:55:08
Message: <3f27ce3c$1@news.povray.org>
Hmm, but I thought making yet another square fruit would get repetitive.  You're right
though, there is something about the pear
that isn't quite right.  I thought it was the leaves, or the stem.  Plus, I can't
think of another fruit that I could make a texture
for that would convey what it was, without having it's proper shape.  Except for maybe
a watermelon. :-)

> You seem to be preparing your next IRTC entry, ain't you ?  ;-)

Well, I thought I better at least enter the round that fits my style.  Next round will
be back to "More Real than Real", which I
don't do to well. :-)

Andrew