POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : PartixGen released! : PartixGen released! Server Time
30 Apr 2024 05:54:14 EDT (-0400)
  PartixGen released!
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 30 Jul 2003 09:29:00
Message: <3f27c81c$1@news.povray.org>
PartixGen is a complete non I/O Particle System written
by Tim Nikias v2.0 for POV-Ray. It provides several
in-built features for easy integration into POV-Scenes,
as well as several User-Definable Macros to achieve
effects not already scripted into the Include-File. The
main issue about non I/O is that it may render the frames
independantly of order, so distributed rendering is possible.

You may download the source here:
http://www.digitaltwilight.de/no_lights/download.html
and view some example animations here:
http://www.digitaltwilight.de/no_lights/animation.html