POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Ariane 5 liftoff : Re: Ariane 5 liftoff Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ariane 5 liftoff
From: ZeSly
Date: 30 Jul 2003 03:26:38
Message: <3f27732e$1@news.povray.org>

3f26e70c@news.povray.org...
> Thanks for using my particle system.

Thanks for providing it !

> I see that you have a website. If you put that animation up on your
> site, could you let me know? I'd like to link to it from this page:
> http://www.runevision.com/3d/outside/

Yes you can, but let me the time to write an english version of my website
and to put an improved version of the animation.

In fact, this is an test animation. I used "expl.inc" which looks like
cartoon because it render faster than media. Same probleme if I used smaller
and more particles : the rendering time !
The 375 frames (25 fps) of this animation took 10 hours to render and I'd
like to make a longer one.

I used MPG4 v3 because I've got some ugly artifact with Divx and I was
afraid of the size of the file if I used mpeg.

Thanks for your comments despite of my mistakes.

--
ZeSly
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zesly/