POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pencils. : Re: Pencils. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pencils.
From: Hughes, B
Date: 28 Jul 2003 20:50:09
Message: <3f25c4c1@news.povray.org>
"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:50:46 -0500, "Hughes, B." <omn### [at] charternet>
> wrote:
> > In a word, innovative, Alex. Great example of POV-Ray's isosurface and
> > function features.
>
> Well, Alex's work looks better than mine but you can find similiar
experiment
> a few years old. See url at
http://news.povray.org/3a1e94f6%40news.povray.org

That's a shock. Almost three years ago and isosurfaces were being discussed.
Thought it had only been two years or less.

I noticed the bad English, you've gotten good at it.  :-)

Thanks for posting those pov files, Alex! Maybe I can get around to seeing
it in action whenever I take time out to render it. I haven't looked yet.

Bob H.