POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seashells [44.1 Kb] : RE: Seashells [44.1 Kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Seashells [44.1 Kb]
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 28 Jul 2003 17:55:01
Message: <3f259bb5@news.povray.org>

noticias Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> I think it means: "In My Not So Humble Opinion".

Thanks for the tip.

> Well, it's a sad story.... Here, in Montreal, Canada, it was a news story
> for a week or so. You, on your side, you're still stuck with this hard
> reality.

You are right. It's a ship sinked at 4,000 mts. The preassure is so
high that can implode at anytime. And it still has 50,000 Tons inside.
A lot of work for our guardian angel.

> Your seashell is great. I like it a lot. To me, the inside is very
> realistic.

Thank you very much. I still want to play a little with the
reflections and the iridescence, even though is a minor
object in the whole image.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com