POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seashells [44.1 Kb] : RE: Seashells [44.1 Kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Seashells [44.1 Kb]
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 28 Jul 2003 16:53:15
Message: <3f258d3b@news.povray.org>

3f22786a@news.povray.org...
> Excellent job.

Thank you very much, Sylvain.

> I work with the same great plug, and with
> Philippe.
> Tonight i 'll send several images made
> with SeaShell .
> Why do you sent your images here ?
> Why not in moray.binaries ?

Well, as it's part of my next IRTC image, I thought
it was the place for them. There are a lot of excellent
examples in m.b., made by you, that illustrate the
plugin possibilities. Actually I thought of using the
plugin because of them.
I also like to show here how Moray is evolving and
expanding its possibilities (I also did that with the
UV_Mapped chess set I made in Moray).

> Friendly
> Sylvain

Txemi Jendrix